Life in a Day of a GanNiNia

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Last Night

So, last night was lame!! 
 
No one was wearing their masquerades.  What' the point of a damn masquerade party if there is no one wearing any damn masquerades.
 
And everyone was so whatever... it was lame.
 
Hopefuly, tonight will be better. We're going to Prey! :) 
 
It was so funny, so prey is the club down in Hollywood. We were in the car when one of my friends called to ask if we wante to go or not. And guess what!? I asked my other friend who didn't know about prey, "hey do you want to go to prey with us tomorrow?"  And she heard, "Do you want to go pray with us tomorrow?"  Haa AHAA.. she immediately became silent and was like... uhmmm what time??? Uhmmm.... maybee...  HA HAA HA HAA!! That was funny. So exlained the situation to her. Then she was down! :-)
 
Anyway, other than that, that's about it. Poeople were already dressing up last night for halloween.  Huh... I'm thinking about it.  I might do a whole SWAT team outfit since I have so much stuff from AirSplat. Let's see what I got, wow, a whole list. Well, take a look at out all the stuff, I'll have on and let me know what you think, I think it'll be pretty cool.
Along with a Helmet
That's just the outfit,
 
Then I got some crazy guns too!
I have this crazy looking M4 with RIS, that thing is awesome. It's like the guns they're using in wars and stuff.  I think i'll look pretty SWAT with that. 
 
Then also I'll have a hand gun in a vest, probably my 1911 Para Ordanence
 
I think that would go well with the theme! OH yeah!! I'm so excited. Just thinking about my outfit gets me going!
 
My other friend is going to be the Punisher.  Hee hee.. he got his stuff there too. 
 
He has the T-Shirt and the pants.  And he has the MP5K already too.  So, he's set!
 
Wow! I want to go trick or treating right now! :-)
 
Anyway, hopefully tonight will be fun too. We have a friend who's leaving LA to go to SF for a job transfer. So we're having a bonvoyage party for her. And it's so random, apparently there's a lot going on this weekend. Another friend has to go to the same place for someone else's birthday. So, it works out perfectly, everyone and their mom will be there!

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home