Life in a Day of a GanNiNia

Friday, November 12, 2004

Heading out of town

Well, here is another update.  I've been busy at work.  They hired some new people so we're all busy training the new employees.  Or if we're not busy with them, we're doing something related with them. Anyway, I'm being sent out of town this week to Asia.  Stopping by Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan. I can't wait! I get to go do business and on the side I get so look around at some airsoft guns in Asia.  How often does someone get an opportunity like that?  I heard it was very crazy over in Asia.  Airsoft guns are supposed to be huge! wow! I can't imagine! I can't wait.  We'll I'll let you guys know what happens. 


Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home